Web Site Terms and Conditions of UseThe How to Kick Loves Ass.com Web Site (the "Service") is an on-line information and communication service provided by How to Kick Loves Ass.com and its owners ("How to Kick Loves Ass.com"), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of service set forth below including all exhibits hereto.
"How to Kick Loves Ass.com" and the "How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum" are trademarks of How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum. Other marks which appear on this Web site may be marks of third parties that are not affiliated with How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum. How to Kick Loves Ass.com and its affiliates do not control or endorse the content of third party Web sites.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Service. How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. Operating Policies.
You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth in Exhibit A (as they may be amended by How to Kick Loves Ass.com from time to time), which are the rules that govern your activity in connection with the Service. How to Kick Loves Ass.com has the right but not the obligation to remove any communications and materials that How to Kick Loves Ass.com believes in its sole discretion violate the Operating Policies.
2. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. The owner of the copyright is How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may make: (a) one machine readable copy, (b) one backup copy, and (c) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from the different areas of the Service solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of How to Kick Loves Ass.com or any third-party information provider to the Service. You agree to grant to How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as forums, bulletin-boards, chat rooms, and newsgroups) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against How to Kick Loves Ass.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
3. Use of the Service.
You understand that How to Kick Loves Ass.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. We will do our best to ensure that files we provide for you are safe; however, you are ultimately responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service. How to Kick Loves Ass.com does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Service, and How to Kick Loves Ass.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. How to Kick Loves Ass.com does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Service will be corrected. The Service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. You understand further that the public areas of the Service may contain unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your risk. How to Kick Loves Ass.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
In no event will How to Kick Loves Ass.com be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service, or any information, or transactions provided on the Service or downloaded or hyperlinked from the Service, even if How to Kick Loves Ass.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Service and/or materials or information downloaded through, or hyperlinked from, the Service. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web site or the server(s) that makes the Service available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
5. Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Use of the Service), and 4 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of How to Kick Loves Ass.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
6. Term; Termination.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason; provided that you may no longer use the Service after you have terminated this Agreement. The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 3 (Use of the Service), 4 (Indemnification), 5 (Third Party Rights) and 7 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to agreements made and to be performed in New York. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in New York. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Help Forum's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the partiesnor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. How to Kick Loves Ass.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum reserves the right to monitor all content on the Service, including transmissions sent via electronic mail, messaging, and any other forms of communication transmitted electronically via the Service, and to remove content which How to Kick Loves Ass.com, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Operating Policies. In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Service and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violate the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
1. Unless you are participating in an area of the Service that requires or encourages full disclosure of your identity, use a pseudonym in on-line communications.
2. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any specific person.
3. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
4. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
5. You may not interfere with other users use of the Service.
6. You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
7. You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
8. You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
9. You may not post or list articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mail to 10 people or more if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients.
10. You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the Service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
11. The webmaster of the How to Kick Loves Ass Break up Forum reserves the right (without any explanation) to deny any membership request, and to block, ban, or terminate any member account that does not follow the forum guidelines, or the free plan.
12. Posting Comments - People who post personal information on the website How to Kick Loves Ass for free advice, do so at their own risk. Once you post, your words (content) become the legal property of the website How to Kick Loves Ass and it's owners. Do not contact the owners demanding your posts be deleted because they will not be deleted. This is part of the agreement to receive free advice. If you do not agree to this, do not request an account for, or post on the website How to Kick Loves Ass.
Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.
Please Use Your Browsers Back Button to Return to The Web Page You Were Viewing